Medication Permission

Permission slip for medication to be administered to students in school by the school physician, a certified or non-certified school nurse, a substitute school nurse employed by the district or the student's parent/guardian. 

For students K-6, in addition to an action plan submitted (for Anaphylaxis, Asthma, and/or Seizures), please also include the "Permission for Administration of Medication in School Form" for all medications on file in the health office.