Are You Moving?


    Are you moving residences but staying within the Roxbury Township Public School District?  If you have moved or plan to move within Roxbury Township, you must submit a Change of Address Form through the Genesis Parent portal.  It is important to keep your residential address information up-to-date, so your child's school has accurate contact information and for busing.

    • To complete an address change, login to the Genesis Parent portal, select "Forms" on the left-hand side, and under the "Forms Library" select the Change of Address Form.
    • If you cannot access the form online, you may Click Here to download a hard copy.  The hard copy form must be completed in full and submitted to the neighborhood school with the required documents.

    If moving out of the district, please refer to the Withdrawal/Transfer Information.


Required Change of Address Documents

  • The following documents are required for a Change of Address.  You must provide updated proof of residency as soon as possible. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. 

    For those residents who do not have a scanner but do have access to a cell phone or tablet, you can download the Microsoft Office Lens app to scan documents directly from your phone.  For help scanning your documents with the app, please use this tutorial.

    1.  Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID        
    ____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
    ____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
    ____ Original passport 
    2. Proof of Residency (3 items)
    Category A - At least one of the following documents listed below:
    _____ Property Deed
    _____ Current real estate property tax bill
    _____ Current rental lease (Must list by name the entire family and all children living at the residence, include effective dates, and be signed by all parties)
    _____ Closing Disclosure statement for the purchase of the residence
    _____ Notarized Roxbury Public Schools affidavit to be completed by Parent/Guardian, including a notarized affidavit statement from the homeowner of residence stating who resides at that residence on a full-time basis, accompanied by a current copy of real estate property tax bill from the homeowner 

    Category B - At least two of the following documents listed below, dated within the last 30 days:
    _____ Utility services bill (i.e. water, gas, electric)
    _____ Bank statement
    _____ First class mail/letter from a state or federal agency
    _____ Home/apartment insurance certificate (Declaration page)   
    3.  Legal Guardian Custody Documents
    Original court documents are required for a transfer of guardianship.  A notarized affidavit is not an acceptable form of documentation for a change of guardianship (if applicable)